Safely Protect Your Pets From Dangerous Ticks.
The Sleek Spray Solution that is Too Slick for Ticks to Stick!
THE Innovative Solution For Protecting Your Pets From Ticks Is
Not Allowing Them Onto Your Pets In The First Place!
Did you know that ALL the mainstream products designed to kill ticks, such as the #1 kind you apply on the back of the neck, can take up to several days to actually kill a tick?!
That’s right. Ticks have to either be crawling on, or biting into, your pet for up to several days before they die. Yet, in as little as only 1-12 hours a biting tick (click to watch a video) can infect your pet (or you) with deadly diseases such as Lyme disease, Powassan virus, and many other non-curable diseases.
After one application of TickSlick your pets are immediately ready to effectively deflect ticks for up to one week, yet safe to use daily. May be used to deflect bot fly eggs, too! ** BEST WHEN USED WITH HANDS-ON GLOVES **
Proprietary Solution Formulated For Dogs, Horses, and Livestock. Available in a lovely Lavender & Sweet Orange scent.
SAFE and EFFECTIVE and NO Toxic Chemicals
TickSlick is an ultra effective tick deterrent formula that actually deflects ticks from clinging onto your pets coat.
Easy to apply, residue-free spray, in a uniquely designed formula that is also a natural coat conditioner.
Effective immediately. Free of negative side effects. No toxic chemicals. Oil-Free. Leaves no residue.
Ticks are one of the most harmful external parasites due to their ability to transmit numerous microbial diseases which can cause: lameness, paralysis, encephalitis and even death. FINALLY, you can safely and competently protect your pets from tenacious ticks without using pesticides.
Love your pets? Then say “NO” to topical and oral chemicals and
say “YES” to TickSlick!
Non-Oily, Coat Conditioning, TickSlick is Too Slick for Ticks to stick!
- Effective immediately and continues deflecting ticks for up to several days or longer.
- Free of negative side effects.
- FREE 32 ounce SPRAY BOTTLE with every concentrate order.
- Oil-Free. Leaves no residue/build-up. Quick drying.
- Can be used on a wet or dry coat. ** Best when applied followed by HandsOn Gloves **
- Safe to use daily.
- Safe to use in combination with nearly all other pest prevention products.
- Use to easily remove stickers and tangles.
- Deflects Bot Fly eggs from attaching to horses and livestock.
- Deters dirt and creates a coat that will look and feel better than ever!
- Grooming time may be cut by up to 80%.
- Use to prevents static electricity in horses tails and winter blankets!
- TickSlick lavender scent is pleasant and calming, and it naturally deflects ticks.
- TickSlick eucalyptus scent is refreshing and cleansing, and it naturally deflects ticks.
- ** Not recommended for cats due to the essential oil scents of lavender/eucalyptus.
We proudly donate a portion of our proceeds to our sponsored horse rescues ~ check them out…
Disclaimer: TickSlick, nor any third party associated with, related to, or linked to their businesses or websites, expressly disclaims any responsibility for, and makes no representations or warranties regarding, any statement, information, materials, or content found on or included in TickSlick’s marketing materials/websites, or any third party marketing materials/websites related to, associated with or linked to TickSlick’s business or website. TickSlick’s website and blogs are not intended to diagnose or treat any health conditions. They are meant solely for informational purposes. Please seek veterinary advice for any health concerns or problematic conditions. These statements have not yet been approved by the FDA.